There are just so many amazing benefits offered by CBD hemp oil that it is fast becoming the go-to new-age health remedy. From California celebrities to die-hard marijuana antagonists, CBD products derived from hemp plants is taking the world by storm.
Here are 10 of the top health benefits derived from CBD oil treatments.
Top 10 Health Benefits Of CBD Oil
- Immunity Booster – Hemp is an immunity booster because it is rich in essential fatty acids that modulate our immune systems.
- Healthy Nervous System – Essential fatty acids maintain the health of the brain and nervous system. Nerves communicate with the brain and are protected by a fatty insulation called myelin which fights brain and nervous system degeneration.
- Arthritis – CBD oil is a great treatment for this condition because of its anti-inflammatory compounds which reduce swelling and alleviates pain. This has been confirmed by clinical studies, as well as its ability to help sufferers reduce their intake of addictive prescriptions because CBD is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Mood Swings – The Omega 3 fatty acids contained in CBD oil act as a natural brain supplement and have been found to be effective in the treatment of bipolar, Attention Deficit Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and autism.
- Skin Health – Beauty-conscious women worldwide are turning to hemp oil to restore aging and sagging skin. CBD is packed with natural rich nutrients to smooth and hydrate aging skin and its content of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds have also made hemp oil a successful treatment for a number of other skin ailments, including acne.
- Hair Health – Hemp seed oil also contains ceramides which are cellular membrane supporting lipids (fats). These ceramides prevent moisture evaporation, leaving hair shiny and healthy.
- Hormonal Balance – CBD oil also contains omega 6 fatty acids that maintain our hormonal balance. This is particularly helpful for women suffering from menstrual cramping and PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome).
- Healthy Hearts –Dr. Johanna Budwig, a seven-time Nobel Prize nominee, has discovered that heart infractions can be successfully treated with high doses of essential fatty acids. Hemp-extracted CBD oil also lowers cholesterol levels and prevents clogging of the arteries. A build-up of fat in the arteries puts a strain on the heart and can send blood pressure levels through the roof.
- Antioxidants – CBD oil is rich in Vitamin E that is an essential antioxidant for overall wellbeing.
- Terpenoids – Hemp oil contains terpenes that interact with cell receptors responsible for regulating immune systems.
These are just a couple of the amazing health benefits anyone can take advantage of when using CBD oil. In fact, CBD oil can go as far as helping to kill cancer cells in the body of individuals who are suffering from many different types of cancers.
What do you think about CBD oil? How has it helped you or someone you know? Be sure to leave a comment down below and let us know!